pages

March 28, 2008

Prints

I've spent the last month revamping my bedroom - moving from clutter and chaos to a more calm and relaxing space. Which mainly has involved removing excess furniture, and placing junk inside of drawers or disposing of it all together. One of my goals is to fill the wall opposite my bed with art and items that I'll want to see when I wake up. So far I've got a Chris Ware poster, Ork Boston print, and a Steve Martin framed album to hang. Below are some other prints I'm jonesing for:



"Keep on the Sunny Side: from Yee-Haw Industries. I used to sing this song a lot when it came out on the O. Brother soundtrack.



"Shine..." from Alternative Motivational Posters. So pretty - falls in line with my love of seafaring and would pair so nicely with "Keep on the Sunny Side".



"Flock" from Wayne Pate at Good Shape Design. High contrast goodness.



Pin It!