pages

December 14, 2008

Sewing Area Revamp

This is the not quite finished result of re-painting and re-organizing my sewing are/craft table. Painting over that hideous red was the best thing I've done in months! What a difference - light, fresh and airy.

Taking down those huge shelves, really made a difference too - while they held a lot, they were oppressing and messy. I bought an Ikea PS cabinet for storage and a new smaller table top. I'd like to move to closed door storage for the rest of my supplies as well, but I haven't yet found anything in my budget.

I also love that I can display some art and other objects in a collection that will hopefully keep growing!

Before on the left, After on the right



My fencing foil from Brimfield! (no - I don't fence!)


My card catalog project, and newest love, the thread rack!



Pin It!