pages

March 16, 2009

New Shopping

I haven't gotten up to many blog-worthy activities lately, but over the weekend, I did check out a new thrift store and antique store.

Thrift Shop of Boston
This is small thrift store in Roslindale - I didn't find anything to buy, but they had a few MCM pieces of furniture. I thought the price tags were a bit high, considering the condition issues. I'll probably drop back to see what they've got, but definitely not a regular haunt. (Oh, and cash only).

Felton Antiques
A friend brought me out to Waltham to check out the two antique stores on Felton Street in Waltham - I really enjoyed the shop downstairs - Downstairs at Felton Antiques, I found a few things to buy, and plenty of of interesting, wallet-emptying finds. Everyone working there was super nice and very knowledgeable. The shop upstairs was a bit more stuffy, they won't let you carry a purse or a bag, and I got asked if I needed anything way too many times - worried I was stealing?? Both shops had a very eclectic selection, with a small amount of MCM mixed in.



Pin It!