pages

November 17, 2009

Living & More Magazine

One of my dear friends recently went to Zurich to visit family, and brought me back some goodies! Specifically magazines and design catalogs (and a Muji CD player)! I have a lot of scanning to do - here are some tasty images from the German magazine "Living & More" Nov. 09 issue. I'm in love with the homey, comfortable design and use of white wall with colorful furniture and accents.

Thank you so much for my goodies, Mo and Nem!!!!!!






Oooooh, I keep thinking about ordering a Stendig Calendar, but I'm just not sure where to put it. Looks so awesome against the wood walls.....





I'm really digging the idea of a task lamp in the kitchen - especially a small one - direct the light exactly where you need it!


THE COFFEE TABLE. NEED IT.



Pin It!