February 11, 2010

Jewelry for the Jet

Last week I think it was, Eddie Borgo jewelry was a featured sale on Gilt Groupe, and I fell in love - the simple geometry! So sleek!

Sadly...waaaay out of my price range.



Inspired to find somthing similar, I headed to Etsy, and found Australian shop Whitemetal, as their shop profile says, "Whitemetal was established in 2007 by Kristina and Bruno. After working many years in the trade producing high end, classic jewelery they felt the need to express more edgy and creative designs and to tap into an area of the market where high end meets affordability. Their style fits into a category of it's own and is not confined to the limits of one particular genre but ranges from contemporary, punk, urban and alternative to romantic and classic."

Beautiful, hip, amazing pieces that I can afford!

Facets, triangles, pyramids, oh my!




Pin It!