June 1, 2010

Slacking


Oh Blog! I have nothing to offer right now! I have some half finished projects in the works, but life has been getting in the way. We did manage to get the container garden going this weekend, and I started the stool makeover, but then the car went on the fritz, and my bicycle need to be rode, and drinks needed to be drank with friends...

... so I only did a few things on the weekend to-do list. Promise to get back on the horse soon!

Some recent random things:

I want to make a purse like this tool bag! Ten Compartments!



I made this recipe Quinoa Tabbouleh - super summery and yummy!(add cucumber!)



I also cannot say enough about the St. Germain Cocktail - my new summer favorite:

2 oz Prosecco
1.5 oz St-Germain
2 oz Sparkling Water

Fill a tall Collins glass with ice. Add Prosecco first, then St-Germain, then Sparkling Water. Stir completely. Garnish with a lemon twist, making sure to squeeze!



Pin It!