pages

July 19, 2011

RJW on Pinterest

I'm back! Been back for a week, but I was very busy getting ready for M's Baby Shower on Sunday, which despite the heat went off very well. I will share some details once I get back into my normal rhythm.

So I'm sure most of you know about Pinterest, I've known about it for a while, but I tend to be suspicious of the next new thing until it proves itself to be worthwhile. "Pinterest is a virtual pinboard. Pinterest allows you to organize and share all the beautiful things you find on the web. You can browse pinboards created by other people to discover new things and get inspiration from people who share your interests." It's a much nicer way for me to keep track of things than hundreds of bookmarks, and I love being able to see what else is hip and happenin' with the hip folks out there.

Well, I've only been "pinning" a week or two and it's a lot of fun, plus a good way to keep track of inspiration as well as lovely things to spend money on! You can check out my Pins Here!




Pin It!