pages

February 6, 2012

Nautilus Studio on Houzz

Periodically I spend some time clicking through the the many images and projects on Houzz, and many of them lean towards safe and conventional - which is fine, don't get me wrong - but it's great to see them feature more unusual/outsider homes - like the Nautilus Studio - a live work space made by Seattle artists Jethaniel Peterka and Yvette Endrijautzki.

It's the kind of super personal, bespoke space that I love - it may not be anywhere near my own tastes, but I sincerely appreciate it when folks mold their spaces according to their needs and tastes without respect to any rules or conventions. (Though is seems not everyone appreciates such daring - the comment section for this house is exciting reading!)

LouLak_Photo_56838.jpg

Kitchen.jpg

LouLak_Photo_57178-Edit.jpg

LouLak_Photo_57249.jpg

LouLak_Photo_56868-Edit.jpg

LouLak_Photo_57210.jpg

LouLak_Photo_57065-Edit.jpg



Pin It!