pages

March 5, 2012

HELP ME SWAP! (I really need a new mattress)

Blu Dot is having it's annual Swap Meet where they trade, well almost anything for products from their store. I'm offering 10 arrows from my Quivver shop in exchange for a new mattress.

PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME GET A NEW MATTRESS ~ I WILL BE FOREVER THANKFUL!
My current mattress is at least 10 tears old and not at all supportive and it needs to go - it hurts me. I discovered Keetsa mattresses during Apartment Therapy's "A Year in Bed" mattress reviews, and they're just want I want - simple, coil, eco-friendly, good price.

Clink this link and look for "10 Arrows by Quivver" and click the thumbs up! 

(I know "vote for me" begging posts are super annoying, but I could really use a new mattress, and you can totally email me to vote for you for anything!!!!!! I will be your voting bitch!)







Pin It!